We're looking for short accounts about anything that you think relates to the show's themes or title. (Anything from a few words/lines up to 5 mins).
It can be about you or someone else. It might focus on a particular situation, issue, or activity. There might be a longstanding thing that's holding someone back or getting in the way of what might be. It could be anything - a fear of the dark, obsession with appearances, an illness, a tricky relationship, a secret habit, lack of opportunity. Or maybe there's a victory to celebrate.
If you're wanting to give a more detailed account, you might want to reflect on:
- a particular day or moment that stands out - (past or present)
- some details of the physical space or place
- who is there and what activity is happening
- a moment when there is a change - perhaps something unexpected, strange, predictable, insignificant or funny occurred
- how things look now or in future. What if anything was possible?